LAST MODIFIED: November 16, 2018
Big Propel Entrepreneur Group (“BPEG”) membership site, as well as the articles, videos, and other resources on Unibunny.co are a service offering of Big Propel Sdn Bhd, and references in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we” refer to Big Propel.
Our website addresses are: http://www.zwwuu.com/
A) What Personal Data Do We Collect from You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. As a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways, including:
B) What is the Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
- Comments on the Sites. When visitors leave comments on our sites, we collect the data shown in the comments form (name and email address), and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to assist with spam detection. Your profile picture will also be visible to the public in the context of your comment, if you have chosen a photo.
- Opt-In to Travel Guides or “Free Tutorials” Newsletters. We collect the name and email address you enter if you sign up for one of our newsletters.
- Transactions. If you purchase a product or service on either site, we collect your name, email address, billing information, and payment source.
- Opt-In to Product-Specific Newsletters. If, after purchasing a product or service here, you double opt-in to confirm that you want to receive additional information about the product/service, we collect your name and email address.
- BPEG Lesson Completion, Note, Quiz, and Certification Data. If you complete lessons within the courses offered on BPEG, or you enter notes on the lessons, take quizzes, or receive certificates there, we retain this data.
We collect the information above for the following purposes:
C) What Legal Basis Do We Have For Collecting and Processing Your Information?
- Comments on the Sites. To allow you to ask questions and receive answers.
- Opt-In to Travel Guides or “Free Tutorials” Newsletters. To provide you with information on our courses and services and to send promotions that are closely aligned with the topics in which you have indicated your interest.
- Transactions. To process a purchase you make with us.
- Opt-In to Product-Specific Newsletters. To provide you with information on how to best use the course you purchased and to send promotions that are closely aligned with this purchase.
- BPEG Lesson Completion, Note, Quiz, and Certification Data. To help you complete the courses more efficiently, test your knowledge, and track your progress.
Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals. Our legal basis for each of the ways we collect information from you is as follows. Please note where consent forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting our support team at email@example.com or opting out of any email message using the “Unsubscribe” link.
D) Who Has Access to the Data We Collect?
- Comments on the Sites. We have an allowed legitimate interest in providing a response to your questions and need to use your data to do so. We will not use the data for other purposes.
- Opt-In to Travel Guide or “Free Tutorials” Newsletters. We will ask for your consent first.
- Transactions. We will collect your information as part of a legal contractual transaction.
- Opt-In to Product-Specific Newsletters. We will ask for your consent first.
- BPEG Lesson Completion, Note, Quiz, and Certification Data. We have an allowed legitimate interest in providing you with a way to track your course completion progress and test your knowledge along the way. We will not use the data for other purposes.
We access and process the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data, including the following categories of recipients:
Financial transaction processors (processing your payments).
Customer service communication platform.
Email communication manager.
Marketing funnel providers.
Website management services.
Website design and programming services.
These third parties have signed contract with us in which they are prohibited from utilizing, sharing, or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate.
E) Cookies and Similar Technologies
A cookie is a very small text document that often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
For example, we use Google Analytics to track data such as time spent on site, the most popular pages, and the most common keywords used to find our sites. We retain user data for 26 months in Google Analytics, which is the default policy.
This tracking is done to provide us with information on how people use the sites, what is of interest to them and what is not, how our marketing is performing, and incidental items such as the percentage of users who access the site from a personal computer versus a mobile phone.
You may block or delete cookies by adjusting your browser settings or by responding to the cookie consent notice that appears when you visit our sites.
F) How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the reason it was gathered in the first place.
G) Your Right to Ask for Corrections, Erasure, and Export of Your Data
- Comments on the Site. As long as your account remains open and you do not request a cancellation or refund, we retain this data because it is intended to help you complete the courses more effectively and receive answers to your questions. We will not use the data for other purposes. We keep comments unless you have specifically made a request to delete them.
- Opt-In to Travel Guide or “Free Tutorials” Newsletters. 36 Months.
- Transactions. Due to tax/audit requirements, we must retain transaction data indefinitely.
- Opt-In to Product-Specific Newsletters. 36 Months.
- BPEG Lesson Completion, Note, Quiz, and Certification Data. As long as your account remains open and you do not request a cancellation or refund, we retain this data because it is intended to help you complete the courses more effectively. We will not use the data for other purposes.
You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
The right to be informed: We are informing you now with this policy.
The right of access: We’ll provide you with the data we have about you.
The right to rectification: Request we fix incorrect data about you.
The right to erasure: Request we erase certain data about you.
The right to restrict processing: Ask us to restrict certain type of processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability: Ask us to provide your personal data we have for export.
The right to object: Object to how we use your data.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: We don’t profile you, but keep in mind you have this right with other sites.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
H) Your Right to Withdraw Consent
Wherever we have asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
If you receive email messages from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” link in each message to withdraw consent and stop the mailings.
Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com with your request.
Representative: Yoong Xin Xuan
Websites: http://www.zwwuu.com/ and https://unibunny.co/
Phone: +603 95453822
For All Other Visitors:
B) Legal Disclosures of Personal Information.
We may process, store, and disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the site.
C) DMCA Disclosures.
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. As part of the compliance process, we may be required to disclose whatever information we have for you to a copyright holder who has submitted a complaint to us.
D) Public Comments.
You may leave comments on our websites. Please remember that any information you provide is not private. The information can be viewed by anyone online, including family, friends, the media, investigators, and potential employers conducting background checks.
If you wish to remove a comment you have previously left, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
E) Third Party Websites.
We link to other sites, but please keep in mind that we do not control the privacy policies of those sites. Make sure to review the policies of any such sites before providing your personal information.
F) Sale of Business
Should we sell these sites or our entire business, your personal information will be an asset transferred to the new owner.